DRAWING AND PAINTING FUN
Drawing and Painting Fun is an exciting six-level course in art taught through English for young learners. It introduces the concepts of the subject area and develops basic skills in English, helping learners to explore art and develop valuable skills of self-expression.
Drawing and Painting Fun presents the concepts of the subject area and develops basic skills in English.
Drawing and Painting Fun contains:
- Language support for all activities
- Construction projects
- Tear-out pages to facilitate displays
- Chants and rhymes for language fun
- Picture dictionary with stickers
- Opinion stickers to encourage expression
- Self-evaluation checklist
The Teacher’s Guide offers:
- A summary of objectives, vocabulary and materials for each lesson’s activities
- A complete step-by-step explanation of lessons with language and chalkboard orientations
- A Resource Bank: ICT, “Let’s Paint the Music” section, artist sheets and lyrics to the CD
- Over 100 suggestions and photocopiable handouts with extension, revision and evaluation activities