Top Social Science
Top Social Science is a six-level course for primary school students that teaches Natural Science through the medium of English. This flexible course consists of 48 modules divided into six levels, meaning teachers can teach all of the Social Science subject in English, or use individual modules as supplementary material.
Practice activities are designed to focus on both the science content and the language and special attention has been paid to the sequencing of the contents, the grading of the level of English and the clarity of the illustrations and visual explanations.
• Modular structure allows you to create the course you need for your particular teaching context
• Key themes and concepts are conveyed through high-quality texts and illustrations
• Modules can be used as consolidation or extension depending on the needs of each group
• The entire suite of Top Social Science Teacher’s Resources can be used with these modules
- Highly practical, simple, manageable and functional materials.
- 48 modules divided into six levels.
TEACHER'S RESOURCES (available in digital format)
includes Student's Book and Teacher's Book in digital format, IWB Activities, Digital Flashcards & Digital Posters