I can trace and cut!
I can trace and cut! is a book that provides pre-primary children with fun activities for developing fine motor skills. The clear structure of the activities encourages continuous progress, as children learn to manipulate a variety of implements used in painting, drawing, writing and other manual tasks. Straightforward instructions offer children a relevant setting for practising English as well.
• Develops abilities and skills for graphic activities such as drawing, painting and writing
• Prepares pre-primary children for the movements of handwriting
• Develops the ability to control varied graphic implements such as crayons, pencils, markers, coloured pens and both thick and thin paintbrushes
• Develops tonic control and proper posture positioning
• Enables students to create pictures with agility and precision