AUTHORS: Robert Campbell, Gill Holley, Rob Metcalf, Gerard McLoughlin
Richmond Fast Track is a dynamic four-level Secondary course. The course thoroughly integrates practice of the four skills - reading, listening, speaking and writing - with work on vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation.
Language is presented through interesting topics. This is followed by practice, which begins with meaningful, controlled exercises and gradually develops into freer, personalised actiivities.
Richmond Fast Track also contains:
- Rich language input through interesting reading texts and listening activities
- Clear speaking and writing models for students to produce their own work
- A variety of both print and online material via the Richmond Secondary Website
- A downloadable Portfolio for students to record their progress and compile examples of their work according to the CEFR guidelines
- Resource material for mixed-ability classrooms in the Teacher's Resource Book
Learn more: www.richmondsecondary.net
- Welcome unit + 9 main units
- Unit and term reviews
- Self-check per unit
- Grammar reference
- Word list
- Speaking section
- Irregular verbs list
- Phonetic chart
Richmond understands the speed at which digital teaching is evolving and aims to offer solutions for use across a variety of situations. From materials for teachers and schools taking their first steps into the digital world to more sophisticated products and services, we offer a range of digital solutions to suit your needs.
Try out our digital solutions at: www.richmondsecondary.net
Tailor your digital teaching!
What - Who - Where - How - When: You decide!
- All the teaching materials cross-referenced into one single format for use with IWB or projector.
- Extra interactive practice
- Competition games
Richmond Secondary Website
For the student
- Workbook Audio
- Fun interactive games
- Pronunciation activities
- CLIL section
- Web Discovery activities
- Learning Links
- Progress report
For the teacher
- Worksheet Generator – allows the creation of your own personalized worksheets from the Teacher’s Resource Book
- Game Generator – allows you to create your own Competition games
- My Webpage – a private place for you and your students to work online
- Extra IWB Activities for the classroom
- Tips on how to teach English using technology
- Downloadable material