Richmond Times is the leading educational magazine in the ELT world.
It may be used across all stages of education, from pre-primary to upper-secondary levels and contains interesting news for teachers and activities for students to practise in the classroom. Not only can you use it online, you can also print out the whole magazine or just the parts you need.
- Interactive activities (for computers and interactive whiteboards)
- Printable resources: print the pages that best suit your class
- Activities adapted to students’ academic levels
- Ideas and tips to stimulate your class
- A place to share and exchange experiences with your colleagues...
- Plus, much more...
Together, we hope to continue improving in the field of teaching and learning and to provide our children with a better education.