1. English language learning adventure: through a careful selection of narratives and learning situations relevant to the age group, emphasis is on both the children’s English language acquisition and their integral skills development.
2. The level and progression of the content presented in the course not only engages the children and makes learning fun but also evolves with them throughout their primary education years.
3. The children’s all-round personal growth is at the forefront of the methodology behind Amazing Journey. 3. Each unit is an exciting trip that brings into focus the importance of:
• Social and emotional skills
• Thinking skills
• 21st century skills
• Learning to learn strategies
• Intercultural awareness
• Collaborative learning
• Project-based learning
• Peer and self-assessment
4. A huge selection of videos and interactive resources ensure the children develop their viewing skills and digital literacy while they learn about English-speaking countries and their cultures.